30 day project to get organized. What steps will I take to get there?
I’m going to attempt to Declutter and organize my house and life. I will begin by taking the first day to schedule my project into my daily routine. Then I will list what I intend to do and when I get done each day, I can check it off.
Day 1. I feel inspired and a little nervous, but I have my schedule done.
Day 2. I will clean out and organize my car day.
- I will declutter my purse.
- I will declutter, clean, and organize my entryway.
- I will clean, declutter, and organize my garage.
- I tackle the laundry room the same way I did the garage.
- I pare down the contents of the coat closet. The first week has been completed or is complete and I feel accomplished. The perimeter of my life is finished.
Day 8. I will remove books from some bookshelves dust and rearrange some better.
Day 9. I’m gonna do the photos. I’ll make sure they are protected and organized.
- I will dive into my desk and file, organize, and declutter.
- I will sort and organize any paperwork not on my desk.
- Clean, reorganize, and take inventory of my craft room.
- Christmas supplies get inspected and organized.
- clean, sort, and organize my jewelry, loose and boxed. Feeling worn out but I’m proud of myself. My office and business life is organized and running much smoother.
Day 15. It’s time to go through and sort my coupons, trashing the expired because I will need them soon. Day 16. I clean, organize and inventory the pantry making makes mealtimes easier.
Day 17 go thru all the take-out menus and make one for our next grocery shopping trip.
Day 18. Clean out the fridge, wipe it down, and rearrange items to find easier.
- Sort and file my recipes.
- Meal times, put systems to work to eliminate all the last minute shopping trips.
- 21 My last day of the food week. I devised a system to get the dishwasher running more efficient loads. I believe all I have done this week is going to save me money and time.
Day 22. This last week is the rest of everything else. First the kitchen cabinets cleaned and organized.
Day 23. Entertainment area decluttered, dusted, and organized.
- Linen closet pare down and organize.
- Clothes closets cleaned out, give away, and organize what’s left.
- Coat closet from top to bottom clean and organize.
- Drawers, all of them, clean and organize.
- Bathroom declutter, clean, and organize.
- The hallways get decluttering and cleaned.
- 30. Finally, I declutter, clean, and organize the bedrooms. And on day 30 I feel confident and efficient like a well oiled organizing machine. I can now find the things I usually waste time hunting down. I feel less stressed and my surroundings are comfortable and welcoming.